I was given “The Versatile Blogger Award” by lasesana and that was a very sweet surprise. I’m such a blogging novice that it took me a while to figure out how to make a link. So lasesana not only made my day with the award, she also made me a better blogger. Thanks again lasesana.
The rules for accepting this award are:
Display the award certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
Seven Interesting Facts About Me:
- I took my first solo bicycle camping trip in 1973 at age 15 and rode from Minnesota to Indiana.
- I prefer sleeping outside and waking with the sun to soft beds, four walls and alarm clocks.
- I never got tired of eating gummi bears the entire time I was hiking the AT.
- This is my first attempt at writing and I often sit here not knowing what to write next.
- I attended chiropractic college then decided to go onto medical school.
- My most enjoyable job – teaching swimming and life saving.
- My most honorable job – serving as a US Navy corpsman and then returning to serve as a Navy physician.
Here’s 15 great blogs I’ve enjoyed and I hope you check out.
The Awards go to:
Actually I’m new to the blog world so I don’t have 15 great blogs but these are some I have found enjoyable so far.